The Woodlands American Legion Post 305
The American Legion
The Woodlands Post 305
P. O.Box 9336, The Woodlands TX 77387
281-298-2440 (Leave a Message)
This page was last updated: June 3, 2018
- 2235 Lake Robbins Drive, The Woodlands TX 77380
- Post 305 and Auxiliary Unit 305 both meet at the South Montgomery County Community Center.
- Regular meetings are the 3rd Thursday each month, except October.
- A light meal starts at 6:15 and the meeting starts at 7:00 pm.
The Executive Committee also meets at the SMC Community Center. Their meeting is the Monday before the third Thursday each month. Meeting starts at 7:00 pm.There are no breaks for vacation.
- 4991 Lake Woodlands Dr, The Woodlands, TX 77382
- The Post and Auxiliary meet at Shadowbend Park in October for the annual cook out.
- Cooks should arrive at 6:00 pm.
- A brief meeting is conducted beginning at 7:00pm.
- Hot Dogs, Burgers and bratwurst with all the trimmings about 7:30.
- 27434 Robinson Road, Conroe, Texas 77385
- Two rummage sales per year are held at the Robinson Road Community Center.
- Post 305 conducts each rummage sale the Saturday after the third Thursday in April and October.
- Volunteers meet at the center on Friday morning at 7:00 am, proceed in convoy to an off site storage unit, load and return to the community center about 9:00 am to offload and spread out.
- Rummage sale begins at 10:00 Friday morning and closes at 1:00 the following Saturday.