American Legion Post 305
P O Box 9336
The Woodlands Texas 77387
BIRDIES For CHARITY
YES . . . I would like to participate in the Birdies For Charity program and help support American Legion Post 305 programs.
Make a Pledge
1.I pledge __________ cents per birdie. (one cent is the minimum)
If you prefer:
2.I pledge a one time donation of $_____________. Note: $20.00 is the minimum. 3.I guess that __________ birdies will be made this year. (average is 1,698 birdies per tournament, one guess is allowed per full $20.00, three cents per birdie is allowed 2 guesses).
Please type or print the following information:
- First MI Last Name: ______________________________________________________
- Mailing Address: ______________________________________________________________
- City, State, Zip Code: _____________________________________________________
- Phone #: _____________________________________________________________
- Email Address : ______________________________________________________
Enclose this form and mail to:
American Legion Post 305 Attn: Jim Bolin, Birdies For Charity P.O. Box 9336 The Woodlands TX 77387_________________________________________________
What Happens After I fill out and return this form?
At the end of the tournament, you will be notified of the:
1.final number of Birdies made by all golfers 2.the exact dollar amount you are donating will be shown. 3.an invitation to the Grand Prize ceremony if you correctly guessed the number of birdies made. 4.a request that you honor your pledge promptly.
An invoice and return envelope is furnished for your convenience.
THANK YOU for participating!
This page was last updated: January 23, 2018